Tuesday 26 August 2014

Rudy Gay Confesses About His Vision



Gay confesses about his vision, sitting up on the trainer's table after Gray finishes stretching out his muscles. He said “I did have vision problems”.

The National Post reported that he refused to wear the contact lenses he desperately needed, which was correct: “I have a stigma about that stuff — I can't put anything up my nose and I can't touch my eyes.
Gay finally had the operation to clear up his sight early this summer. “It wasn't even a regular operation,” he explains. “It was some kind of crazy operation that took a lot more time to heal than I thought.

You can read the original article by Royce Young | NBA writer published on CBSSPORTS.COM

You can drop in at 20/20 eyeglass superstore at any of our locations in Florida for your eye exam by our on-site Independent Optometrist. Take part in our SUMMER Selfie Contest by uploading your selfie with your favorite sunglass or summer glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment